Type 86 Clearance
In the USA we offer multiple injection points for Express Cross Border Ecommerce solutions with Section 321 & Type 86 clearance and delivery to final mile providers.
Type 86 clearance allows a quick release at low cost, utilising remote electronic filing via the Automated Broker Interface (ABI). We are fully compliant, handling millions of Type 86 clearances with expertise.
Clearance Services for Ecommerce using Section 321
- Express this allows release on departure
- TYPE 86 Cheaper than express and release within 24 hours of arrival
- Standard CFS expect clearance 72 + hours of arrival
We are operational in the UK and USA, please contact Darren email@example.com to discuss your requirements. We are flexible and work with our clients to get their parcels delivered.
Ecommerce Solutions from Handshake to Final Mile.
Entry Type 86 FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
Mark 3 can answer these and any other questions you may have. Call us today UK + 44 (0) 1753 683511 and speak to Darren for more information.
- Is Entry Type 86 filing mandatory?
- Will Entry Type 86 have an associated entry number?
- Who can file Entry Type 86?
- Will an IOR number be required for Entry Type 86?
- Is a power of attorney required for brokers to file Entry Type 86?
- Is filing an Entry Type 86 considered customs business?
- Do duties, taxes and fees, apply to Entry Type 86?
- How is the value of de minimis determined?
- Is there a bond requirement for Entry Type 86?
- Can Entry Type 86 be filed at any commercial port of entry?
- How will CBP validate the “one shipment, per person, per day, not to exceed $800” requirement?
- Can a shipment be broken up to take advantage of the $800 duty free treatment?
- Can multiple shipments be consolidated into one Entry Type 86?
- Is Entry Type 86 applicable to all PGAs?
- What is the difference between the current processing of de minimis shipments and entry Type 86?
- Are there goods that are not permitted be filed under Entry Type 86?
- Can I file an Entry Type 86 for a Chapter 98 (Special Classification Provisions) commodity?
- Can I file an Entry Type 86 for a Chapter 99 (Temporary legislation; temporary modifications pursuant to trade agreements legislation; additional import restrictions pursuant to section 22 of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended) commodity?
- Will an entry subject to Section 301 duties be allowed for Entry Type 86?
- Will an entry subject to Section 201 be allowed for Entry Type 86?
Please call UK
+ 44 (0) 1753 683511
or complete the contact form if we can help with more information about our services.