In the USA we offer 5 injection points for Express Cross Border e-Commerce solutions with Section 321 & Type 86 clearance and delivery to final mile providers.
Type 86 clearance allows a quick release at low cost, utilising remote electronic filing via the Automated Broker Interface (ABI). We are fully compliant, handling millions of Type 86 clearances with expertise.
Clearance Services for e-Commerce using Section 321
- Express this allows release on departure
- TYPE 86 Cheaper than express and release within 24 hours of arrival
- Standard CFS expect clearance 72 + hours of arrival
e-Commerce Solutions from Handshake to Final Mile.
Entry Type 86 FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is Entry Type 86 filing mandatory?
- Will Entry Type 86 have an associated entry number?
- Who can file Entry Type 86?
- Will an IOR number be required for Entry Type 86?
- Is a power of attorney required for brokers to file Entry Type 86?
- Is filing an Entry Type 86 considered customs business?
- Do duties, taxes and fees, apply to Entry Type 86?
- How is the value of de minimis determined?
- Is there a bond requirement for Entry Type 86?
- Can Entry Type 86 be filed at any commercial port of entry?
- How will CBP validate the “one shipment, per person, per day, not to exceed $800” requirement?
- Can a shipment be broken up to take advantage of the $800 duty free treatment?
- Can multiple shipments be consolidated into one Entry Type 86?
- Is Entry Type 86 applicable to all PGAs?
- What is the difference between the current processing of de minimis shipments and entry Type 86?
- Are there goods that are not permitted be filed under Entry Type 86?
- Can I file an Entry Type 86 for a Chapter 98 (Special Classification Provisions) commodity?
- Can I file an Entry Type 86 for a Chapter 99 (Temporary legislation; temporary modifications pursuant to trade agreements legislation; additional import restrictions pursuant to section 22 of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended) commodity?
- Will an entry subject to Section 301 duties be allowed for Entry Type 86?
- Will an entry subject to Section 201 be allowed for Entry Type 86?